Academic Budget and Administration
Academic Budget and Administration (ABA) provides fiscal services and oversight to the Academic Affairs division under the direction of the Provost and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs. It provides budget planning, allocation, and administrative assistance to college deans, vice provosts, academic directors, Budget and Financial Planning, and support staff throughout the division.
What we do
- Develop the annual academic operating budget
- Support Academic Affairs units with budgeting and development decisions
- Respond to requests for information from Academic Affairs units
- Assist academic departments with internal and external business processes
- Manage academic course fee process